Landlords insurance provides cover if your investment property is damaged by tenants or fire etc. You can also choose to be covered if you are owed rent or are liable for medical bills.
Key Features of our Landlords Insurance can be tailored, but generally include:
- Arranging for emergency repairs to your investment property (particularly helpful if you cannot get there yourself)
- Accidental breakage of fixed glass, basins, sinks, baths and toilets – either by a tenant or their visitors.
- Deliberate or intentional acts, vandalism or a malicious act by your tenants or their visitors.
- Damage caused by water or liquid.
- Removal of debris and demolishing costs.
- Burning out of an electric motor.
- Rebuilding fees (Building only) for costs such as architects, surveyors and legal fees.
- Loss of Rent cover (optional extra) – Covers you if your building is uninhabitable generally up to 12 months.
- Rent default and theft by a tenant (optional extra) – Cover for the weekly rental amount your tenants should have paid, generally up to $5,000. We will also cover you if your tenants or their visitors steal part of your building or any contents you have insured.
- Liability cover (optional extra) – Choice of liability cover from $5 to $20 million.
Contact us to see if our services can benefit you.